The Multimodal Imaging Brain Connectivity Analysis (MIBCA) toolbox was designed to:
- Diminish time waste in data processing;
- Allow an innovative and comprehensive approach to brain connectivity.
The MIBCA toolbox features:
- fully automated all-in-one connectivity toolbox with batch processing;
- offers pre-processing, connectivity and graph theoretical analyses of multimodal image data including such as:
- anatomical MRI (T1-weighted);
- diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI);
- functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI);
- positron emission tomography (PET).
- developed in MATLAB environment;
- pipelines well-known neuroimaging softwares such as Freesurfer, SPM, FSL, and Diffusion Toolkit, and also functions from the Brain Connectivity Toolbox.
- includes routines for the construction of structural, functional and effective or combined connectivity matrices
- computes both imaging and graph-theory metrics
- performs group statistical analysis
- enables data visualization in the form of matrices, 3D brain graphs and connectograms.